Friday, November 14, 2008

HB Oilers go to CIF......Sucks..... Oops I mean yeh Rocky!




Hey everyone. Well I just got home from the game and the HB Oilers beat Woodbridge 43 to 3. Though I dreaded this win I truly am extremely happy for Rocky and all the coaches. They worked really hard this season, overcame a lot of injuries and finally made it to the CIF championships. This is a huge win for the coaches and the players as HBHS has not made it to CIF's since 1993. GO OILERS!!!!!!




Well the Gubernick's have finally moved into our home and we are extremely excited and happy. We have already had Kristen, Katie and Trevor over for Dinner. They all, as well as, Bryce were an amazing help to us during the move. We still have part 2 of the move which is the storage unit portion which will take place next weekend. We are looking forward to spending time together with family and eating lots of turkey this Thanksgiving.




Love, The Gubernick's

2 comments:

Kendra Richardson said...

CONGRATS to Rocky and his oilers! How exciting for them. I'm glad your move is going well and that family is helping out - wish we were closer! Cute pictures!!!
Love Ya!

Deb said...

How fun! I am so glad you have a blog so we can see what the gubers are up too.
Way to go team!!! Kelley you crack me up with your since of humor!
I am so happy for you guys and getting your own place. I am sure it is very nice to have your space back. We love and miss you guys .
take care!